Plan your visit
LED Therapy is the application of light energy to tissue to obtain therapeutic benefits. Helping to improve cellular performance, celluma light therapy rapidly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while improving the overall texture of the skin, quality, and smoothness. Using wavelengths that are scientifically proven to stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin, Celluma’s low-level light therapy is a safe, effective, and convenient way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow in a natural, nontoxic, and noninvasive manner.
- Aid with wrinkle reduction
- Improved skin texture and firmness
- Reduction of acne and protection against future breakouts
- Removal of existing blemishes
- Regain and restore vitality naturally
- Diminished wrinkles and fine lines
- Eliminated or significantly reduced levels of acne
- Clearer, smoother, more radiant complexion
Low-level-light therapy or photobiomodulation is based on Light Emitting Diode (LED) technology and is the application of light energy to the body for therapeutic benefits. It promotes a natural photobiochemical reaction similar to the process of plant photosynthesis. The energy delivered by the LEDs has been shown to enhance cellular metabolism, accelerate the repair and replenishment of damaged skin cells, as well as stimulate the production of collagen — the foundation of healthy, smooth skin. Research has shown that LED light therapy may help smooth skin texture, improve skin firmness and resilience, increase lymphatic system activity, restore skin’s natural cellular activity, and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and superficial hyperpigmentation. The treatment is for all skin types, and is non-ablative, non-invasive, painless, and requires absolutely no downtime. Patients or clients can return to their normal activity immediately after the treatment.
Based on extensive research, low-level-light therapy devices have been cleared by the FDA, and shown to manage:
- Mild to moderate acne vulgaris
- Superficial, benign vascular and pigmented lesions
- Periorbital wrinkles and rhytids
- Sub-optimal local blood flow and circulation
- Minor muscle and joint aches
- Minor muscle and joint pain
- Pain and stiffness associated with arthritis
- Minor arthritis or muscle spasms
- Minor chronic neck and shoulder pain of a musculoskeletal origin
LED devices are considered extremely low risk when used as intended.
No. Light therapy is non-invasive and is painless when used as intended.