Plan your visit
Whole Body Cryotherapy
Whole body or localized cryotherapy treatments are used to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain in several or targeted areas, such as the joints. Applying extreme cold to stimulate the body’s natural healing mechanism in 3 minutes or less, or 12 for localized treatments, the body supercharges the blood with anti-inflammatory proteins, endorphins, and oxygen. Thus, accelerating the rate of tissue repair.
By initiating a fight or flight response, blood is redirected to the core and vital organs from the small blood vessels in the extremities. This process increases the levels of oxygen and anti-inflammatory proteins in the bloodstream, which in return accelerate the rate of tissue repair. The process also signals the brain to release endorphins and adrenaline making the client feel wonderful.
Nothing compares to cryotherapy’s ability to reduce pain and inflammation, aid in healing injuries, and improve skin and immune system health.
Are you ready for an invigorating experience and to receive all the benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy?
Here's how it works:
Whole Body Cryotherapy uses nitrogen gas to generate extremely cold temperatures (between -180° to -240° F) to lower skin surface temperature by 30-50 degrees during a mere two to three-minute session.
WBC leverages this extreme cold to stimulate your body’s natural healing mechanisms. By initiating a fight or flight response, blood is redirected to the core and vital organs from the small blood vessels in the extremities.
This process increases the levels of oxygen and anti-inflammatory proteins in the bloodstream, which in return accelerates the rate of tissue repair and reduces inflammation. It also signals the brain to fire off endorphins and adrenaline making you feel great.
Nothing compares to WBC’s ability to reduce pain and inflammation, aid in healing injuries, and improve skin and immune system health.
- Decreases in Inflammation
- Reduced Soreness and Pain
- Reduced Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Increased Energy Levels
- Increased Athletic Performance and Ability to Train More Often and Intensely
- Increased Blood Circulation and Lymph Draining
- Muscle and Joint function improvement
- Reduced Recovery Times from Injuries
- Reduced Muscle Pain and Inflammation
- Improved Antioxidant Levels in the Blood
- Increased Metabolism and Caloric Burn
- Improved Immune System
- Aid from Depression and Mood Disorders
- Aid for Central Nervous System Disease
- Degenerative Disease of Joints and Spine
- Inflammation of Tendons and Joints
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
- Reduced Migraine Headache Symptoms
- Numbed Nerve Irritation
- Aid in Natural Biological Regeneration
- Healthier and Tightened Skin
- Cellulite Reduced
- Fewer Skin Blemishes
- Increased Metabolism and Caloric Burn
- Increased Collagen Production
- Stronger and Fuller Hair & Nails
- Increased Libido
- Treatment of Dermatitis and Psoriasis
- Quicker Recovery from Surgical Procedures
- Boosts Lymph Draining and Blood Circulation
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Phantom Pain
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Inflammation of the Spine
- Absolutely. At Peak Recovery and Health Center, safety is our top priority. For that reason, we chose the Cryo Innovations whole body cryotherapy chamber. This is the safest WBC chamber on the market. To ensure client safety, it offers the following features: Fingerprint authorization to ensure a certified operator is operating the session, a pulse OX sensor is worn on the clients ear to ensure proper oxygen saturation levels of the clients blood, and the operator will be required to do a safety check every 30 seconds in order for the session to continue. It is also recommended that clients do not shower immediately and ensure they are completely dry prior to entering the chamber.
- The Peak Recovery and Health Center provides every client with a robe or towel, socks, slippers and gloves that are used to protect your extremities during the treatment. Men are required to wear underwear or shorts, but undergarments are optional for women. All jewelry and exterior metal/body piercings must be removed. We also recommend that you pat yourself dry with a towel and do not apply oils, lotions, or perfumes immediately prior to treatment.
- A cryotherapy session is typically two to three minutes. Most clients are literally in and out of the center within about 10 minutes. Localized treatment sessions may take up to 12 minutes per session.
- The Cryo Body Cryotherapy chamber reaches temperatures between -180 and -240° F, lowering the client’s skin surface temperature by 30-50 degrees.