Plan your visit
Feel, Think, Look, and Perform Better with Photobiomodulation Therapy
Using LED light therapy, photobiomodulation improves tissue repair, reduces pain and inflammation wherever the light is applied. Research shows that in a few mere minutes of use, PBM provides astounding benefits to the human body. At Peak Recovery, our PBM solution, the ARRC LED ATP, is a whole body delivery system designed to produce optimal wavelengths, power densities, and dosage amounts based on outcomes of clinical research.
Whole body PBM generates systemic benefits of detoxification, improved circulation, and improved energy throughout the entire body at a cellular level. This improvement in the health of the cells equates to improved wellness of the entire body.
- Reduces inflammation throughout the body
- Reduces oxidative stress and free radicals throughout the body
- Muscle tissue for performance, fatigue, and repair
- Hair growth and male pattern baldness
- Reduction of muscle cramping
- Improving skin complexity
- Improving bone density
- Increasing testosterone
- Wound healing
- Enhancing liver regeneration and protection
- Pain relief in various syndromes
- Back pain, neck pain
- Allergic rhinitis
- Candida infection
- Vision disorders including macular degeneration and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Hearing problems such as Tinnitus
- Autoimmune conditions like thyroiditis and others
- Traumatic brain injuries, strokes and other brain injuries
- Type 1 and type 2 Diabetes
- Injuries in connective tissue/joints, Achilles tendon, Elbow tendinopathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Migraines and headaches
- Peptic ulcers, Venous Leg Ulcers, Pressure ulcers, Oral Mucositis, Aphthous stomatitis
- Lung inflammation
- Cancer: Various tumors
- Spinal cord injuries
- Psoriasis and other skin conditions
- Laryngitis/Hoarseness Laryngitis can be hoarseness, globus, chronic cough, voice fatigue, throat pain, and dysphagia.
Light is absorbed at the cellular level, targeting the cause of inflammation by reducing oxidative stress. Extensive research during the last two decades has revealed oxidative stress can lead to chronic inflammation, which in turn contributes to chronic diseases including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders and pulmonary diseases.
PBM Therapy works at the cellular level, stimulating repair and normalizing cell function. Many therapies only address symptoms without addressing the source. That said, chronic degenerative changes often cannot be “healed,” instead they must be managed. PBM Therapy is a safe, effective, drug-free therapy that has been shown to reduce pain and inflammation at its source.
This non-invasive therapy has been shown to be highly effective for acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions such as sports injuries, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, neuropathy, arthritis pain, gout, and more. The intended uses of PMB Therapy include: • redevelop muscles • restore motion to joints • an adjunct treatment for obesity 4. There are currently over 400 clinical trials (RCT), and 4000 laboratory studies on PBM Therapy, with 30 new research papers a month being reported on PubMed. The ARCC LED ATP – PBM Therapy FAQs Photobiomodulation (PBM) Therapy, formerly known as Low-Level Laser Therapy, is the application of red and near-infrared light to stimulate tissue repair, increase production of cellular energy, reduce inflammation and reduce pain.
PBM Therapy is delivered to the entire body by simply lying in the PBM bed for as little as 10-12 minutes, users experience a decrease in pain and relaxation of muscle spasms.
Unlike high-intensity lasers, PBM Therapy does not heat tissue. It does, however, increase circulation so a
warming sensation is often experienced. The following outcomes have been reported by clients. These outcomes may not apply to every person, and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results:
- “temporary euphoric feeling”
- “increased energy levels”
- “improved sleep patterns”
- “improved mood”
- “improved skin clarity and tone”
- “improved bowel function”
- “decreased swelling of extremities”
- “increased energy”
- “increased mental clarity”
- “increased general sense of well-being”
Occasionally some clients may experience mild fatigue, discomfort, or aches after a session. These responses should reduce after 24-48 hours; if they persist, notify your Recovery Specialist.
Every person’s physiological conditions are unique, therefore each person’s reaction to PBM Therapy will be unique, as well. However, there are some general rules of thumb that apply to PBM Therapy. Acute injuries and inflammation from muscle strains and sprains, cuts, bruises, burns, etc., typically show very rapid improvement and can resolve in 2-4 sessions. Long-term, chronic conditions can take as many as 12 sessions to get significant benefits, then weekly or biweekly sessions may be necessary to maintain benefits.