Full Spectrum Hemp Oil contains a variety of compounds that have been shown to have health benefits. From the Omega -3 & -6 fatty acids that have wide-ranging benefits on our cardiovascular, pulmonary, immune, and endocrine systems, to the terpenes that can suppress the growth of bacteria and fungi, improve anti-inflammatory responses, and have soothing and calming effects, one can see that regularly consuming Full Spectrum Hemp Oil may result in improved well-being. Additionally, the vitamins and fatty acids may help keep skin healthy and prevent breakouts.
ISO-Filtered Hemp Oil is a great choice for those who don’t want or need all the benefits of Full Spectrum Hemp Oil as the fatty acids, proteins, terpenes, and minerals have been filtered out. This results in a neutral-tasting oil that can be easily added to smoothies, salads, and other foods without impacting the flavor.
Hemp Oil: Full Spectrum vs. ISO-Filtered
- Our Full Spectrum Hemp Oil can be used as a daily supplement due to the presence of mega-3 & 6 fatty acids, terpenes, and naturally occurring vitamins, and minerals
- Full Spectrum refers to all the trace extracts and terpenes working together to enhance the benefits. This is called the Entourage effect!
- ISO-Filtered Hemp oil is pure and concentrated. All the fatty acids, proteins, terpenes, and other chemical compounds have been eliminated.
- ISO-filtered hemp oil has no taste or smell, which is helpful for those who are more sensitive to the earthy flavor and scents of Full Spectrum products.
- Our ISO-filtered hemp oil is blended with coconut oil (MCT’s) so you may detect a slight coconut flavor.